[Mailman-Developers] Interesting study -- spam on postedaddresses...

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:01:10 -0800

On 2/21/02 5:28 AM, "Damien Morton" <dm-temp-310102@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

>> It only works with graphical browsers.
>
> This is true. We are in the 21st century now. Expecting a graphical
> client isnt such a huge leap of faith, unless we allow ourselves to be
> guided by recidivist or luddite lynx users and their ilk.

Or those who are sight-limited and using talker browsers, but the heck with
the blind and aged, we don't need them anyway.

Or those on wireless browsers, like cell phones, PDA's, blackberries and the
like. And those can be ignored, they're merely the fastest growing segment
of the industry.

(grin)

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech