[Mailman-Developers] Patching 2.0.13 for eVote

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Thu Dec 26 10:06:35 EST 2002

Thank you again Barry.  It's so valuable to get these answers.

Do I understand right?

> You should try to make all your changes in the checkout directory
> (i.e. the ones with the CVS in them), because that will definitely
> make your life easier in the long run.  It'll make it easier for you

To do this, during installation, I'd make . (current directory) be my
$prefix for testing?

I'm taking a vacation soon but I expect to release my patch beta around
Jan 10.  It's not a deadline but a prediction.

Marilyn