[Mailman-Developers] Anti-spam "killer app"?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:10:45 -0700

Hey, all.

Take a look at this --

<http://www.paulgraham.com/spam.html>

It's a new technique for identifying spam. The more I look into the details,
the more I think we have the "anti-spam killer app", becaues it tunes itself
to the individual (or site), adapts as the anti-spammers adapt, and the
technique used is fairly easy to implement and damn difficult for a spammer
to avoid....

Damn, I wish I'd thought of this.

(I've dropped a pointer to it at
http://www.chuqui.com/cgi-bin/mwf/topic_show.pl?tid=389)

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

IMHO: Jargon. Acronym for In My Humble Opinion. Used to flag as an opinion
something that is clearly from context an opinion to everyone except the
mentally dense. Opinions flagged by IMHO are actually rarely humble. IMHO.
    (source: third unabridged dictionary of chuqui-isms).