[Mailman-Developers] XML specs for mailing-lists?

Fil fil@rezo.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:07:47 +0200

Hi there,

I'm working on the spip project (http://www.uzine.net/spip) which is a
Content Management System under the GPL, programmed in PHP, and in French.

Yet, there might be some interest in the following question: is there some
XML spec for mailing-list descriptions? The long-run idea is that a website
under spip could propose to each of its registered authors to 'subscribde'
to such and such list. The MLM could then periodically read, through the
web, the list of subscribers to those lists, and send mails accordingly.

I must know how to write the answer to the question asked by the MLM (if it
ever happens). Of course if such a spec exists I want to follow it ;-)

-- Fil