[Mailman-Developers] Maildir delivery

Daniel Buchmann Daniel.Buchmann@bibsys.no
09 Aug 2002 01:36:52 +0200

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 01:31, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> Where should I go from here?  I'm willing to put up a patch set on SF
> if folks want to play with it.  I'm also willing to check it into cvs,
> but /only/ if it's labeled experimental for MM2.1.  I think this could
> improve the efficiency of handling incoming message, but it's equally
> likely my code is being too naive.  I don't want to officially support
> it for MM2.1, but I /would/ like to get some feedback and experience
> with it.
>=20
> Comments, thoughts?
> -Barry

Sounds nice to me, though I hope this is something you will add in MM2.2
(or 3.0 if there never is a 2.2 ;). Because 2.1 _really_ should go out
the door Real Soon(tm). ;)

Maybe using Maildir will make it easier to fully support virtual domains
in the future? i.e. two lists having the same name but different
domains? This is a feature I'm really waiting for in the next version.
(And I'm sure I'm not the only one..)

Just my $0.02. :)

-Daniel

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment