[Mailman-Developers] Notifications for bug reports and patches

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 19:46:57 -0400

Currently the SourceForge bug and patch trackers for the Mailman
project are set to send messages to mailman-cabal@python.org, which
reaches just the core developers (of which I think I'm the only person
currently not .forwarding to /dev/null ;).

I'm wondering if it would be useful to redirect those messages to
mailman-developers.  It would certainly be helpful for me, because it
would give you guys a chance to be notified of new bugs or patches,
and comment on them via the trackers.  This works well in the Python
community, and I could certainly use other opinions on a number of
bugs and patches.

I don't think it would innundate you all with too much traffic.

Thoughts?  I'd probably turn this on after I finish my current bug
triage pass.

-Barry