[Mailman-Developers] 2.1b1 AttributeError message

Sarah K. Miller techgrrl@beeze.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:29:25 -0700

> > admin(21330): AttributeError: Message instance has no attribute =
'encode'
> >     SKM> Another recurring error from my log. I can't find anything
> >     SKM> similar in the developers or users archives. Any insights?
> >=20
> > This one's got me stumped.  Can you give me some more information?
> > Are there messages in your qfiles/shunt directory?

No sooner did I send that message about not being able to find the =
error, then I crashed headlong into it. It occurs from the admindb pages =
when you attempt to Defer/Accept/Reject/Discard a message AND "Forward =
messages (individually) to" any address.

 -- Sarah