[Mailman-Developers] 2.1b1 AttributeError message

Sarah K. Miller techgrrl@beeze.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:08:23 -0700

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Barry A. Warsaw" <barry@zope.com>

> admin(21330): AttributeError: Message instance has no attribute =
'encode'
>     SKM> Another recurring error from my log. I can't find anything
>     SKM> similar in the developers or users archives. Any insights?
>=20
> This one's got me stumped.  Can you give me some more information?
> Are there messages in your qfiles/shunt directory?

I waded through the shunt file. Everything in there was related to bad =
expressions in topics, which was resolved. There was nothing in there =
that coincided with any of the AttributeError ...'encode' messages. On =
the other hand, I haven't seen another one since the topics were cleaned =
up. Maybe the two were related somehow ...

-- Sarah
Plus =E7a change, plus c'est la m=EAme chose