[Mailman-Developers] Almost there (was Problem in 2.1b1's contrib/qmail-to-mailman.py)

Bill Wagner bwagner@potpie.org
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:44:29 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Barry!

That did the trick!  (BTW, I'm sure it's near the bottom of your TODO list,
you might want to eventually update $MailmanHome in
contrib/qmail-to-mailman.py to reflect MM's new $HOME of /usr/local/mailman).

Barry A. Warsaw said:
> Hmm, this means your messages aren't getting unix-from headers from
> your MTA.  Can you send me a .db/.pck pair from your shunt directory?
> And which MTA are you using again?

I'm using qmail.  Did you still want the .db/.pck files?

Thanks again,

Bill
--
Did you hear that, Marge?  She called me a baboon!  The stupidest, ugliest,
smelliest ape of them all!

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Lisa's Substitute