[Mailman-Developers] 2.0.x qrunner bug (bad one)

Ben Gertzfield che@debian.org
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:17:31 +0900

    NB> At the same time, if 2.0.9 is rolled out anyway, I'd suggest
    NB> to put in that little patch to insert a Date: header.  (You
    NB> see the missing Date: header bug only if you run a MTA like
    NB> Qmail which doesn't add missing Date: headers on its own.)

    BAW> Hmm, can't Qmail be taught to add the Date: header if it's
    BAW> missing, like every other MTA I'm aware of?

When you call qmail, if you want to add the date header, call the
"predate" program with the path to qmail's sendmail as an argument:

predate /path/to/sendmail (arguments)

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters S and C and the number 2.
"I don't want the world.. I just want your half."