[Mailman-Developers] Password Question....

Igor Pruchanskiy igor@linuxinside.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:29:28 -0700

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is any way to disable passwords for mailman ?

The reason i am asking is i am making a little Mailing List sign up form
right on the front page where users can subscribe or unsubscribe to/from
the list... There are no problems with subscribtion, since Mailman
generates a pasword and sends it to the user, but to unsubscribe user has
to enter a password, which requires me to add another input field to the
form.... So i was wondering if there is a way to disable the password for
UNsubscribing people, requiring them to just reply to the email... that
Mailman will send....

igor

--
Uptime:  45 days, 11:38