[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] Bounce Options

Bob Puff@NLE bob@nleaudio.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:02:46 -0500

Yeah, I was just chatting with Barry about this.  There are some serious problems with the bounce handling.  A user can be removed with only two bounces, if they occur 5 days apart (if you have your bounce handlign set to 5 days of continuous bouncing).

I have done some work in fixing up bounce -detection- (at least on my sites, Mailman was catching about 80% of the bounces... now it gets 99.9%).  But after it detects it... that part needs help!

Bob