[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] Bounce Options

Dale Newfield Dale Newfield <Dale@Newfield.org>
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:58:38 -0500 (EST)

> I've looked at this stuff too, and there are a number of things that
> seem just plain broken to me.  I'd like to rewrite it all, but I'm not
> sure there will be time before 2.1.

I poked around in this myself a bit ago, w/o much benefit.  It's a bit
jumbled in there, and I thought it was an indication that either I just
didn't understand it or it was broken.  After a while I became convinced
of the later, and I got discouraged. :-)  Just so it's on your radar when
you do take a look at it, I'll mention that we only sometimes get the
notification of bounce removals.

-Dale