[Mailman-Developers] Password reminder via Web for non subscribed address hits a bug

Luca Maranzano liuk@publinet.it
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 18:01:25 +0100

Hello all,

I've upgraded to latest CVS this morning, and I've found the following
problem:

accessing via web to http://my.server.com/mailman/options/LISTNAME
and inserting an email address which is *not* subscribed to LISTNAME
and then pressing on the "Remind" button generates the following error:

Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 96, in run_main
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/options.py", line 145, in main
    mlist.MailUserPassword(user)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Deliverer.py", line 85, in
MailUserPassword
    assert self.isMember(user)
AssertionError:

May be a check to verify if the email is subscribed is missing?

Regards,
luca

PS: may be we are almost ready for 2.1a4 or the first beta? Barry? :)