[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-checkins] CVS: mailman/messages Makefile.in,2.1,2.2

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Tue, 29 May 2001 14:54:35 -0400

    BAW> So, I'm not concerned about GNU-make-isms for "make
    BAW> catalogs".  That's why "make all" and "make install" don't
    BAW> depend on any of the generated files.  I should probably add
    BAW> a comment to the top of messages/Makefile.in just saying that
    BAW> "make catalogs" requires GNU make.

Oh, yeah.  I see there was a redundant definition of the .po->.mo file
transformation.  I'll bet BSDmake was picking up the broken .po.mo
entry and GNUmake was picking up the full rule down below.

I'll check in a fix for this shortly.
-Barry