[Mailman-Developers] Problem with mailman-2.1a1, syntax error in bin/update : print >>sys.stderr ...

Patrick Timmons ptimmons@courriel.polymtl.ca
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:35:05 -0500

Hi.

I made a hard link to python2.0 and named it /usr/local/bin/python and
it worked. Thanks.

I was under the impression that I could use option
--with-python=/usr/local/bin/python2.0 with configure
where /usr/local/bin/python2.0 is the python interpreter.

Is this option used to point to the directory where python is or to the
executable in itself ?

--
Patrick Timmons, service informatique