[Mailman-Developers] PHP wrappers?

Chris Ryan chris@greatbridge.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:21:56 -0500

You may want to check for things such as PATH information as it could be
that when executing the script it can't find python executable. One
possible idea is try executing your command in a fasion like:

	system("myprogram arg1 arg2 2>&1");

This may help by showing any output that gets sent to stderr on stdout.

Chris Ryan
chris@greatbridge.com