[Mailman-Developers] PHP wrappers?

Harold Paulson haroldp@sierraweb.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:49:23 -0800

Hey,

I was trying to wrap several of the Mailman CLI tools (list_lists and
such) in a little PHP so I could easily integrate them into a larger
web site.  Using PHP's System() function and the backtick operator to
exec the Mailman tools never seems to result in any output, but no
errors either.  However, I can drop a script of my own (a little Perl
hack or whatever) in the ~mailman/bin directory with the same
ownership and permissions, and it seems to exec just fine.

Any idea what I'm overlooking?

	- H

--

Harold Paulson                  Sierra Web Design
haroldp@sierraweb.com           http://www.sierraweb.com