[Mailman-Developers] Fresh install of i18n Mailman

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 02:38:11 +0100

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 11:30:30AM +0100, Juan Carlos Rey Anaya wrote:
> I have finally installed mailman from cvs repository in my host.

> All i18n patches have been applied completelly. So any errors from now
> on should be taken into account.

> I have found some things are missing :

Note that this is an alpha in the truest form. I already heckled Barry about
some obvious bugs (ones I'm not going to fix myself :) but since we're both
at the Python conference, they won't be fixed for a few days at least.
(Besides, I'm having a hard time figuring out what Barry wanted to do in the
first place :) One suggestion: if you care about your mailbox, *do not run
qrunner from cron*. It will generate an error-email every minute. Not Fun
:-)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>