[Mailman-Developers] Fresh install of i18n Mailman

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 11:30:30 +0100

I have finally installed mailman from cvs repository in my host.

All i18n patches have been applied completelly. So any errors from now
on should be taken into account.

I have found some things are missing :
- There is no template hierarchy.
- There is no messages directory for catalogs
- English templates have no i18n stuff.

This errors are not fatal, because there are mechanisms for fallback
behaviour. But, the template hierarchy and the messages directory are
needed for adding supported languages.

The templates must have i18n for the language selection to work.

I'll work on synchronizing the message catalogs and I'll notify when
they are ready for testing.

Cheers
-- =

                          ___
                         / F \
                        [[[]]]]
                        ( O O )
   |    Juan Carlos Rey Anaya (jcrey@uma.es)      |
   |      Servicio Central de inform=E1tica         |
   |       Universidad de M=E1laga - Espa=F1a         |