[Mailman-Developers] Splitting -owner and -admin handling

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 02:38:19 -0700

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001 10:51:47 +0200
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net> wrote:

> No.... Currently, the Sender and Return-Path headers (or the 'From
> ' header, if you wish) get set to list-admin, not
> list-bounce.

Correct.  I'm suggesting that be changed.

> Changing it to list-bounce will screw up every one of my
> mailman-list-filters, and I'm not the only one doing that ;P

Might I suggest that List-ID: is a far better field to filter on,
asides from actually being intended for that purpose?

--
J C Lawrence                                       claw@kanga.nu
The pressure to survive and rhetoric may make strange bedfellows