[Mailman-Developers] why no user disable of the monthly reminder?

Marc MERLIN marc_news@valinux.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 23:42:25 -0700

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 12:07:43PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 11:54:15AM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> > Yes.  Just yesterday I checked in changes to the MM2.1alpha tree to
> > support user-disabling of reminder messages, on a per-list, or
> > per-virtual domain basis.
>
> Well, damnit Barry, what took you so long?

BTW, at sourceforge, every month, we get mail from users asking who we dared
sending them their mailman password in cleartext by mail.

I've gotten tired to answer them, and wrote this:
http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/mailman-password.txt

Feel free to steal and re-use while you're still running mm 2.0.

This also goes for the other fine stuff available here:
http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/

:-)

Marc