[Mailman-Developers] [rather offtopic] DSL lines

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 23:30:14 +0200

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 09:41:28PM +0200, Thomas Wouters wrote:
> > Well, it takes a long time to check in stuff over a pokie little DSL
> > line.  I mean, if anybody wants to donate a nice T3 or OC48 to my
> > house, it would go a long way toward faster checkins of cool new
> > features. :)
> Weeeelll... If you want to move to Amsterdam, Barry, I'm pretty sure I can
> find you a nice li'l sysadmin spot at a certain ISP, and an apt. within
> sight of office, so you can use a 2Mbit wireless connection to leach off of
> the 1Gbit (ethernet over dark fiber)

Hey, I happen to live one subway stop from that certain ISP... is that offer
open for other people too? ;-) Hmmm unfortunately my appartment isn't in the
line of sight either... oh well, i'm quite happy with the ADSL line
from that same ISP... :)

Regards,

Ricardo