[Mailman-Developers] sync_members error

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:26:43 -0400

    GK> When I tried to update using "cvs update", "make install" the
    GK> update would not finish because of missing files or
    GK> directories ( I think it was no/... and ja/...).

Always a good idea to use "cvs -q up -P -d".  The important thing here
is the -d option which tells cvs to create any new directories (as no
and ja are for you).  -P is useful for pruning empty directories,
which can't be removed from the repository in cvs.

    | Traceback (most recent call last):
    |   File "sync_members", line 250, in ?
    |     main()
    |   File "sync_members", line 184, in main
    |     filemembers = Utils.ParseAddrs(filemembers)
    | AttributeError: 'Mailman.Utils' module has no attribute
    | 'ParseAddrs'

    GK> What am I doing wrong?

Nothing.  I missed that one.  I'll fix that later today.

-Barry