[Mailman-Developers] New confirm screens

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:41:03 -0400

I've finally implemented the new confirmation screens as suggested by
Thomas and urged by Gerald.  I'm fairly happy with the subscription
confirmation screen because it allows you to override certain fields
you entered in the initial subscription request.

The change of address and unsubscribe confirmation pages are less
helpful, but I suppose it is nice to be able to see what Mailman
thinks it's going to do when you confirm, so those are probably
improvements too.

Hopefully there will be time to add a few more things to the
confirmation process.

CVS should be (relatively) stable now.
-Barry