[Mailman-Developers] Internal server error when accessing admin pages

Marc MERLIN marc_news@valinux.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:26:14 -0700

I've gotten several bug reports on SF  for people who can't get to the admin
pages

The only error apache gives me is:
[Thu Jul 12 15:47:17 2001] [error] [client 171.71.41.31] Premature end of
script headers: /var/local/mailman/cgi-bin/admin

I never had the problem myself and it seems to come and go

Is there any debugging I can in mailman to at least give me some error in my
apache error log? (or do you think it's an apache problem?)

Attached is one of the tickets I've gotten

Thanks,
Marc

----- Forwarded message from noreply@sourceforge.net -----