[Mailman-Developers] Another big batch of checkins coming

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:33:57 +0200

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 05:04:24PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> There are three general features that are being added.  A brief
> overview follows:

>     - a topic filter
>     - membership adaptors
>     - "virtual" mailing lists

Very cool! I haven't gotten any of this to work yet <wink>, but my hopes are
a bit better after the fixes I checked in and the better fixes you checked
in, Barry :) I really like the topic filter idea, and I *love* the
membership adaptor idea (as I've said before; we need it at work :) Once 2.1
stabilizes enough for me to run it on an office server for a few office
lists, I'll see about making a generic SQL adaptor, since we need to pull
some info out of MySQL and PostgresSQL databases.

Have you got any other sponsored work lying around, Barry ? Like, say, a
good archiver ? :-)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>