[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] OpenBSD Trusted Path Execution (TPE) compatibility?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:23:29 -0400

    >> I think it's easy enough to configure it for just about any
    >> file system layout.
    >>  Aye, not all the *nix world is Linux and the exceptions have
    >> little interest in the FHS.

    DM> Indeed.  Some of us, in fact, have no idea what y'all are
    DM> babbling about.  I've heard of LHS and RHS, but FHS....well,
    DM> the only thing that comes to mind is things I've said while
    DM> trying to write formal proofs.  :)

I didn't either (or really, I'd forgotten).  Type "FHS" into google
and be amazed again; the very first hit explains all. :)

if-coolness-equalled-wealth-they'd-all-be-googlenairs-ly y'rs,
-Barry