[Mailman-Developers] i18n imports

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:19:00 -0500

At 11:00 PM 2/16/01 +0100, Thomas Wouters wrote:
>A quick grep through a fresh tree gives me this handy (for Barry and for
>those that run pre-alpha Mailmans on production machines :-) list:

Ok, I went in and put in the appropriate import in all those modules except
pipermail, which has it's own internal definition of _, and one other
which was importing all of the i18n module anyway.

Barry, just in case you haven't done it, and it helps you, I uploaded a patch
to 103852, which is a diff against my current snapshot; it's all the imports, plus
the typo in newlang.