[Mailman-Developers] core with intl language setups

guenter wessling hypnose@t-online.de
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:46:50 +0100

Hi, Barry, hi all,
pretty new to the list. Great program - thanks for all the work.

Question of understanding:
where is the "bingo" in language diffs ?
I mean: the text of the admin pages, which remains in English if I
translate all the "templates", is it hard-coded in python (someone on the
intl.-list told me) or is it to be found somewhere in the mailman-files
(.py or whereever) ?

guenter