[Mailman-Developers] Big checkins a'comin'!

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:53:40 -0500

Ok, I might have missed some previous discussion, cause I've been buried in other
projects, and only vaugely paying attention to mailman recently. (I've kept mailman-developers,
just haven't actually read each message recently.)  So I might have missed a comment on
something I need to do...

But should 2.1a1 at least mostly work "out of the box" by just checking out the sources,
and doing the usual config make install set?  Because the listinfo display isn't rendering
the %(hostname)s construct anymore, it shows up on the web page.  Plus, there seems to
be a whole buncha templates missing; the admin loging script wants the stuff in the templates/en
directory, which doesn't exist on my machine (and wasn't created by the installer)...

-Ron