[Mailman-Developers] MAILMAN_SITE_LIST

Rodolfo Pilas rodolfo@linux.org.uy
20 Dec 2001 11:45:10 -0300

El Thu, 20-12-2001 a las 11:00, Richard Barrett escribi?

> >Can you tell me how to have  mailman@mysite.net  (without "www") and a
> >default host_name  "mysite.net"  again?

> 1. do you get the same problem with a newly created lists?

I have just create a new list, both problems are there:
- host_name  shows   www.mysite.net

> 2. what is the effect of resetting the list's host_name attribute on the
> General Options page of the admin web GUI for the list?

Ok, I have just change it to   mysite.net  and now  listinfo and
host_name has mysite.net only.  This resolves a particular list, but
the"site-wide" mailing list ("mailman") are grong displayed at  general
listinfo page.

You can see my site at:
where you see mailman@www.espaciolibre.net

- Particular list mailman:
where I modified the host_name attribute to espaciolibre.net and you see
mailman@espaciolibre.net

I confirm you again that this problem is into the MM 2.1a3  and not into
2.1a2.  Please, confirm me if your require additional test.

--

 Rodolfo Pilas                Quien los puso a estos tipos donde estan,
 rodolfo@linux.org.uy         Quien los deja seguir en su lugar,

  Public GnuPG key: http://www.keyserver.net 1024D/57153363 2001-06-02
  key fingerprint = DAAE 3246 3F7D A420 B7A0  48A5 D120 C773 5715 3363