[Mailman-Developers] ZMailman 2.1 preview

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 23:10:50 -0500

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 04:34:53PM -0800, Dan Mick wrote:
> I don't understand Zope; can someone describe why I might want this,
> what it buys me, etc. (like a sales brochure)?

It doesn't necessarily buy you anything, unless you already need Zope.
This was more for Zopatistas who need to run mailing lists, rather than
Mailman people, not that it isn't a cool hack.

I think I like Zope, too; I just can't get it to stand still long
enough to learn it.  Maybe I'm getting old...

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")