[Mailman-Developers] Amending list web_page_url attribute on Python2.1a3

Richard Barrett R.Barrett@ftel.co.uk
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:21:05 +0000

I'm using MM 2.1a3 off sourceforge to redevelop my mailman-htdig
integration patches; I'm work with the mailman-2.1a3.tgz download not from
CVS.

With MM 2.0.X amending a list's web_page_url attribute could be done
directly at the bottom of the General admin page.

With MM 2.1a3 the field at the bottom of the General admin page is now the
host_name attribute.

MM 2.1a3 admin page lets me change the host to for the list but I cannot
see any way on the list admin pages to change the addressing scheme for the
list, e.g from http to https.

Have I missed something or am I reduce to using $prefix/bin/withlist?