[Mailman-Developers] Preventing spam to list admins.

Dan Mick Dan Mick <dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM>
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

Why is this not handleable with a simple alias?  Put "list-owner-name"
there instead of "real-name", and Procmail list-owner-name.

Surely one can't run an email service without *some* email admin
talkback place, so....isn't the only answer abstraction and throttling
through the abstraction?