[Mailman-Developers] Preventing spam to list admins.

Ben Burnett benwa@ocentrix.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:20:27 -0700

At 09:27 AM 8/27/2001 -0700, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

>This has to be fixed in 2.1, if not before. I think the answer is to hide
>the e-mail addresses in some way, probably by having a mail-to-the-admin
>CGI, where only the admin's NAME is accessible publically, and Mailman
>handles forwarding mail to them.

I like this solution as long as whatever magic is done in the background is
as short a path as possible.  I can just see some part of Mailman breaking
that this function is dependant upon, and no one can contact their list
admin to let them know.

- Ben