[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.0 usage notes...

chuq von rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:08:12 -0700

On Tuesday, April 10, 2001, at 02:02  PM, chuq von rospach wrote:

> I've changed mind to 30 minutes and a MAX of 0 (disabling that check),

Sigh. For "0" read "None" -- It's looking for the text string.

IMHO, that's confusing at first glance, but I need to read the
documentation more closely. But also, IMHO, it should accept "0" as the
same as None....

[<chuqui@plaidworks.com> = <me@chuqui.com> = <chuq@apple.com>]

The Pinball Machine Rule is the observation that it doesn't matter a wit
if
the instructions are printed clearly for all to see, nobody will read
them.  They'll just drop their quarter(s) and start pushing buttons
like a Tommy. -- Barry Warsaw