[Mailman-Developers] Itchy, and thus subscribing

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:49:56 -0400 (EDT)

    JW> One thing I'd like to do, that doesn't seem to appear on the
    JW> TODO list, is provide an extra option for moderators: bouncing
    JW> to another address. Dealing with a few lists, I find that some
    JW> useful emails are sent to inappropriate addresses, and it
    JW> would be cool to just bounce 'em out instead of cutting them
    JW> off.

It's not on the TODO list, because it's already in the codebase. :)
Moderators can optionally forward a held message to any address they
want.

Welcome aboard though, there's plenty of other itches that need
scratching.

-Barry