[Mailman-Developers] Itchy, and thus subscribing

Jeff Waugh jdub@aphid.net
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 01:09:59 +1100

Hi all,

I'm just kicking in with Python, having had an insane Python devotee
whispering it in my ear for the past six months, so I've been looking for
code to peruse, and hopefully contribute to.

Given that I use mailman on a daily basis (actively and passively), and I
have a couple of itches, I thought I should join up, and read up.

One thing I'd like to do, that doesn't seem to appear on the TODO list, is
provide an extra option for moderators: bouncing to another address. Dealing
with a few lists, I find that some useful emails are sent to inappropriate
addresses, and it would be cool to just bounce 'em out instead of cutting
them off.

Anyhow, I have to go read the code before I get all ambitious, don't I?

Of course, I ought to thank you all for a kickarse piece of software too. :)

- Jeff

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.