[Mailman-Developers] Feature idea for Mailman 2.x

Shane Y. Gibson sgibson@digitalimpact.com
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 11:58:50 -0700

Hello,

I use a small install of Mailman to manager our companies
internal mailing lists.  It works pretty well.  However,
I have an idea that may of interest.  I've recently
had lots of users ask what mailing lists they are members
of (yeah, I know, but they **are** users!).  I know this
can be done with command line tools, but what about a
*-request option?

I.e.

	TO:	  genericlist-request@foobar.com
	Subject:  show-lists

Or something to that effect.

v/r
Shane

--
Shane Y. Gibson                                sgibson@digitalimpact.com
Sr. Network Engineer                           (650) 356-3432  work

        "The world is, for the most part, a collective mad-
         house, and practically everyone,  however `normal'
         his facade, is faking sanity."       -- John Astin