[Mailman-Developers] preview: v2 admin docs

Christopher Kolar ckolar@admin.aurora.edu
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 11:17:51 -0500

I have updated the Mailman administration documents in preparation for the
upcoming v2.0 release.  Right now the pages are not being promoted for
public consumption and I will not link them in until the official
release.  I would appreciate it if members of the development team could
take a look and let me know if there are any glaring errors.

The new admin docs, based on beta 5, are at:

http://www.aurora.edu/~ckolar/mailman/mailman-administration-v2.html

I have also put together a short document showing the changes that have
occurred since v1.1 as that is something that I am sure a lot of people
will be asking about.  The diffs document is at:

http://www.aurora.edu/~ckolar/mailman/mailman-administration-v2-diffs.html

Thanks in advance for any comments.

--chris
--