[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] Reverting question

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 23:31:27 -0800

At 10:57 PM -0800 11/14/00, J C Lawrence wrote:
>   I've yet to see a single case where someone has been persuaded by
>   the arguments of the other side once the argument has begun.

isn't this where someone's supposed to call the other a fascist and
make a spurious Hitler reference?

>Now, can we get on with some more productive discussions, like how
>vi users are scum-sucking brainless cretins and emacs users are the
>obviously intelligent few who can see and use true brilliance?

What's the difference between an emacs user and a vi user?

Give each a file and a set of changes. the vi user sits down and
hacks in the changes, and goes to lunch. the emacs user sits down and
writes a macro that'll make the changes while he's at lunch. At the
end, they both have the changed file, but the emacs user has a macro
he'll put in his library and never use again.

>  > Microsoft is to operating systems & security

First, get an OS that doesn't hate you...

>Now, about them silly sendmail users...

(sticks out tongue)

Be just, and fear not.