[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.0 forgets 'To:' field in notification messages

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Tue, 30 May 2000 23:18:04 +0200

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 01:14:29PM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:

> Mailman used  to send  messages with  a To:  field, but  the 2.0  betas have
> dropped that unfortunately.
> It should only be a 2mn change or so for someone used to the mailman code.

> If no one has the  time to do it (i.e. no one answers),  I'll give it a shot
> in a week or so.

Actually, this has been broken since somewhere in the 1.2-experimental
phase. (A fair bit before the 2.0 betas, in fact, because a colleague
noticed it the first time we used Mailman... His spam-filters warned us ;-)
I'm *finally* in the process of porting all my modifications to an up to
date CVS tree, and posting most of them, and I'll see if I can locate that
bug.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>