[Mailman-Developers] change the envelope sender with Sendmail.py?

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk
Wed, 03 May 2000 09:35:32 +0100

brian@gweep.bc.ca said:
> That's well and good, but until I can make the time to convert my
> whole MTA setup over to Postfix, I'm going to have to use Sendmail.py
> as the interface to my outgoing-only Postfix installation.  Sendmail
> (via SMTPDirect.py) simply does not work at all well with Mailman
> 2.0beta2.

Wierd... why on earth not.  Can't you have a localhost SMTP listener?

> And so far it does seem to be working just fine.  What sort of
> problems would you expect me to be seeing?

Look back in the archives for the thread "New MTA interface in mailman
2.0b" around 10 April.

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk ]