[Mailman-Developers] Betas coming soon

bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:13:48 -0500 (EST)

    RJ> Oh, also (which you may have fixed in this latest round of
    RJ> checkins, I haven't grabbed today's yet) the cron Makefile
    RJ> still wanted to install run_queue.

Well, it's fixed now!  Thanks... :)

    RJ> Ah.. mailman/misc... I found mailman.jpg and dragonlogo.jpg in
    RJ> admin/www/images (which seemed a reasonably place for them),
    RJ> but not the others.  Because having found some there, I didn't
    RJ> look in misc...

Yeah, that directory is what gets published at www.list.org, but other
than that it's pretty separate from the rest of the code.  I'd like to
reorganize and improve the www tree at some point.

    RJ> As the character on Saturday Night Live would say.  "Oh.
    RJ> Never mind."

:)

    RJ> No, they don't.  Shame, really.  If they did animation and
    RJ> transparancies, there'd mostly only be one format out there
    RJ> now.

Or if Unisys would quit shooting themselves in the foot with LWZ.
Still PNG is a nice format, so hopefully it'll start gaining more
widespread use.

-Barry