[Mailman-Developers] Mailman password and administrative reminders

Christopher Lindsey lindsey@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 23:02:43 -0600 (CST)

> All my bounces come to the list admin address, set in
> the admin webpage, in the second field of General Options.
> Do you have that set to something, and bounces still come to root?
>
> > 2. Bounces are sent to the poor postmaster instead of a -admin address.
> > I'm not entirely certain, but I think an Errors-To: header or something
> > like that in all Mailman messages might allow one to distribute that load
> > somewhat.

envelope From address for errors, but it violated RFC1123 and was
subsequently ignored by many MTAs.

Chris

Christopher Lindsey, Senior System Engineer
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)