[Mailman-Developers] Posting to 2 lists breaks newsgating for the second one

Jim Hebert jim@cosource.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:26:25 -0500 (EST)

I filed a jitterbug report about this a couple weeks back...

Applix is fairly motivated about using mailman for their internal lists
but needs the ability to crosspost on the mail side and have it show up in
all the right newsgroups too. (If this doesn't make sense, visit the
jitterbug report below.)

So, I got them to put some money behind the bug report, if someone will
fix it:

http://www.python.org/mailman-bugs/incoming?id=202;user=guest
http://www.cosource.com/cgi-bin/cos.pl/wish/info/295

(Sorry if this is better posted to the -users list, I just joined
both lists and don't have a clear sense of which one would have been
better...)

All in all, we're loving mailman! =)

jim

[I work for Cosource / Applix.]