[Mailman-Developers] beta 3?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:31:00 -0700

At 2:47 PM -0400 6/28/00, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>It dawned on me last night what the problem was, and I just
>checked in a patch for it.  Very nasty bug, but easy to fix.

God, I love those.

I'm working on an internal system that I hope to finish today. it's
been ongoing for weeks, and the end system is going to be maybe 200
lines of perl code. Maybe.

And thefirst time someone says "why did it take you so long to write
200 lines of Perl", I'll laugh and say "because it took me this long
to figure out how to NOT write 2,000 lines of Perl"

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"