[Mailman-Developers] beta 3?

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:47:47 -0400 (EDT)

>>>>> "CVR" == Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui@plaidworks.com> writes:

    CVR> How close are we to b3?

Wonderful question, for which I now have an answer. :)

I've actually spun the tarball 3 times in the last two weeks, but have
delayed releasing it because I'd been seeing some perplexing problems
on python.org.  There was a data consistency bug which had me quite
stumped.  It dawned on me last night what the problem was, and I just
checked in a patch for it.  Very nasty bug, but easy to fix.

So once again I am going to spin the tarballs for beta 3.  I plan on
watching the logs very closely over the next 18 hours or so and if
everything looks good, I'll push the button tomorrow morning.  I'm
confident (but crossing my fingers anyway) that I have fixed this
problem.  See the checkin messages for details.

-Barry