[Mailman-Developers] qfiles & develop list weirdness

Ricardo Kustner Ricardo Kustner <ricardo@rixhq.nu>
23 Jul 2000 19:19:41 CEST

Hi,

On saturday i noticed that a lot of posts of our lists arrived very late or not
at all...
when i decided to have a look at the qfiles directory, I noticed that there
were more than
22,000 files (yikes!)  in that directory... dating back to july 17... i saw
some errors from the bounce
handler so I decided to remove all mailer-daemon/postmaster message from the
queue and
upgraded to a freshly new CVS installation... it seems to work ok now; maybe it
had to do
with some of the bugs discovered in beta4...

One other weird thing is that i haven't been receiving anymore mail from the
mailman
developers list since july 17, even though the archive shows posts from this
friday and
on the subscription page the mail delivery is _not_ disabled for my address...
Barry do you have any idea what's going on?

Ricardo.
--
http://rixhq.nu

"You think that's air you're breathing?" -- Morpheus